Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties express or implied. That means call us and INSPECT, INSPECT, INSPECT! There are absolutely NO RETURNS for any reason. Please contact us if you want to view items more closely or need a condition report. By bidding you agree to accept items in their current condition, whether you have inspected or chosen not to.. Please note: We may not be available for last minute or weekend viewing. We strongly recommend contacting us well before auction closing to view items, request relevant info or show up at the inspection.
2. A 15% Buyer's Premium applies to all purchases. Purchases will be automatically charged to the credit card on file at the close of the auction. No other forms of payment are accepted. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Amex. Declined credit cards may be subject to a $20 administration fee, so please be sure cards are valid before registering.
3. NC sales tax will be charged on all purchases unless you have a valid reseller certificate on file or are having items shipped out of state..
4. In all disputes, the decision of the auctioneer is FINAL. Auction company may refuse bids for any reason.
5. Bidders understand that the internet, wifi connections, servers and the like are not always reliable and that bids placed, may not be received. It is strongly recommended that bidders bid EARLY, in case of any connection or internet issues at the closing of the auction. Auctioneer has the right to stop or delay the auction in the event of any issue that may, in the opinion of the auctioneer, affect the ability of bidders to submit bids.. Items are NOT considered SOLD until the entire auction has closed and has been invoiced. No further bids or offers are accepted after the bidding time runs out.
6. Pick up times are noted in the auction description. Pickup is on pickup day! Later pickup will be charged at $10/ day for storage. We do not have space to store items, so we must move them around. Failure to pick up items within 14 days after the auction closing time will result in items being considered abandoned. Abandoned items will become property of the auction company to be resold for storage fees without a refund. Please adhere to the pickup time! $10 per day storage charge if you don't show at pickup and don't call us. (Unless you are having items shipped). Buyers purchasing large or heavy items, MUST bring appropriate vehicles and sufficient help to load. We will bring items to the curbside at the gallery, but will not load due to insurance considerations.
7. If your item needs to be shipped, please contact us to arrange shipping. If your address is more than 50 miles from the gallery, we will automatically place your items in the shipping area, Please note we will only ship to the address associated with the registered credit card. We will not ship to a different address. Large, heavy items will not be shipped unless buyer pays a firm to properly palletize and wrap such items. If you desire shipping on a larger item, you must contact the auction house FIRST to verify the item can be shipped. Auction Orange utilizes a 3rd party shipper so we ask that you allow 6-8 business days for items to be brought over to the shipper and for him to contact you.
8. Auctioneer reserves the right to require a wire transfer or otehr form of guaranteed payment from those buyers not known to us. If you are not in our geographic area and your credit card declines, the only alternate payment method is a wire transfer or the original credit card on file. This is due to a high incidence of fraud.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms